How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi TV Box
Kodi TV Box is nothing without add-ons and we often go out looking for the one that fits our needs the best. No single add-on is sufficient to fulfill all needs of the users. there, it is mandatory to install several addons for multiple purposes. But, if you have added several add-ons then the management can be a tricky one. More, not to mention how inconvenient it is to search for each addon personally and then install separately. In this article, you will be guided ‘How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi?’.
Titanium Build for Kodi TV takes care of all of this for you. Titanium Build is the most widely used Kodi TV Build presently. The build has gained good reviews by experts and users alike. This build permits you to bring your all favorite add-ons at one place and install them quickly with just one click. It also changes the interface of Kodi TV into more functional and visually attractive. Let’s learn How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi.
First Prepare Your Kodi TV To Install Titanium Build
A security feature is enabled on Kodi TV Box by default to prevent the installation of 3rd party addons that are not hosted on the official Kodi Add-on Repository. It prevents malicious addons or builds that might cause harm to your Kodi TV Box. Kodi Titanium Build is one of the top and popular builds and used by hundreds of thousands of users. this build is surely secure and safe to use. For this, to install Titanium Build, you will have to disable the security feature by enabling ‘Unknow Sources’.
How to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources?
To install third-party addons or builds on Kodi TV, it is mandatory to enable “Apps From Unknown Sources”. Here is a complete guideline to enable this security feature.
- The first move to the home screen then go to ‘setting’, you will find it just under the Kodi icon on the left side.
- Now, open the ‘System Setting’ or if you are using Kodi 18 then open ‘System’.
- On the left panel, select the Add-ons
- Hover on the ‘Unknown Sources’ on the right side and click the ‘Select’ button from your remote.
- A warning message with a pop-up screen will appear. Ignore it & click ‘Yes’ as titanium kodi Build is safe and secure to install.
- Finally, you are all done to install 3rd party addons. You’ll now learn How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi.
How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi 18.7 and Kodi 17.6
Now using the Supreme Builds Wizard, you will learn How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi with step by step guideline. Here are the steps you have to perform.
- From the home screen, navigate to Addons à Program Add-ons. Here you will see a Supreme Builds Wizard’s icon. Open it.
- This build is available to download through multiple servers. It is not a problem where you install the build as all of them have the same files. If one server is not working properly you can choose the other one as well. We recommend you choose the USA Server.
- At this stage, you will see two options – Fresh Install & Standard Install. Do select Fresh Install.
- If you select ‘Fresh Install’, you will see the following message by asking you whether you want to restore Kodi to the default factory setting. Click on ‘Continue’ to confirm.
- Titanium Kodi Build will begin to install. Keep calm and wait for the complete installation.
- When is installation is complete, you will see a message asking whether you wish to “Force Close Kodi” or “Reload Profile”? Click on ‘Force Close’ to continue.
- It does not matter whatever you choose but it will not change anything more.
In this way, you have learned How To Install Titanium Build on Kodi.
Titanium Kodi Build delivers Kodi TV a complete cosmetic makeover. Also, dramatically alters the way you interact with Kodi.however, titanium Build is probably the least about the aesthetics & largely about the overall Kodi experience. Plus, this build converts the Kodi into a more functional and feature-rich media center. It makes things a lot more convenient.