Steps To Update Kodi on your Android TV Box
- If you don’t already have one, please register for a free Google Account.
- Launch the Google Play Store on your Android TV Box.
- Login with your Google Account credentials that you setup in step #1 above.
- You will be asked to setup a payment options, but you can click “Remind Me Later” since Kodi is free so we won’t be paying for anything.
- You will be asked if you would like to backup your Google Apps, settings, etc. for your Android TV Box, this is completely up to you.
- After you finish the login process, you will be presented with the home screen of the Google Play Store.
- Click the three horizontal lines in the top right-hand corner and then click “My Apps”.
- After you do this, your applications will be listed and if Kodi is not up-to-date, it will be listed in that section as well.
- If you would like to update all of the applications at once, click the “Update All” button or if you would like to only update Kodi, click the Kodi application within the list. After you do this, it will open a screen specifically for Kodi and you will then click the update button within that screen.
- After the update has been applied, launch Kodi to ensure that Kodi has updated on your Android TV Box.
Please post all questions and comments below in the Comments Section and we will get back to you as soon as possible.